Thermal sensing bra used for breast cancer detection and locating
Project no. 30 PTE / 2016
The aim of the project is to develop the production of thermal sensing bras for the detection and localization of breast cancer, a new and significantly improved service in the field of oncology.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Thermal sensing bras prototypes
- Software for detection and localization of breast cancer
- Thermal sensing bras test system on models
- Reporting results in prestigious journals and conferences
The thermal sensing bra construction involves solving important technological problems:
- Manufacture the rigid cups
- Manufacture the sensor`s network
- Data acquisition and storage system
- Manufacture the thermal sensing bra model for tests
Within the project, will be developed programs for processing of collected data and programs for detection of the location and the size of the tumor.