Challenges concerning the management, consumption and integration of renewable energy sources in the context of smart grid
22 November 2017
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at the ASE Digital Workshop in București, Icpe participated in the scientific event titled “Challenges related to the Management, Consumption and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources in the Smart Grid Context”, organized by ASE as a partner of the OPTIMPV project.
During this event dedicated to OPTIMPV project data were presented regarding the project objectives, the deployment period, the consortium by the members of the research team Icpe, ASE and ENERGY PRO. At the same time disseminated the results of the research obtained so far, through presentations, namely:
- PhD. Cătălin PLOAE (ASE): “Considerations on the Green Certificates Market Evolution in Romania”
- Eng. Viorel URSU (Icpe): “Evaluation of the Performance of Photovoltaic Power Plants – Normative References”
- PhD. Adela BÂRA (ASE): “Methods for Predicting Product Energy in Wind and Photovoltaic Power Stations”
- PhD. Gabriel VĂTĂŞELU (Icpe): “In Search of Good Practices: Icpe Agigea Photovoltaic Power Plant, Between Construction and Exploitation”
- PhD. Mihai HANEK (Icpe): “Monitoring of Meteorological Parameters for the Performance Evaluation of CEF”
- PhD. Adela BÂRA (ASE): “Informational Solutions in the Smart Grid Context”.