About us »
- Researches for development of unitary series of fuses for heating equipments from passengers rail-coaches, internal traffic
- Novel identification methods applied to processes described by complex models with distributed parameters
- Modernizing of fuses on the basis of optimization of thermal and electrical duties in their operation
- Non-conventional technology for assembling in intense magnetic field of contacts on fuse-links
- High-voltage fuses for electrical motors protection
- Researches for development of modernized fuses for international passengers traffic
- Researches for development of modernized fuses using silver coated copper wire
During its continuos activity, there had been jelled several coherent research fields such as:
- Low voltage fuses.
- Own low and high voltage testing laboratories development.
- Protection against low and high voltage current equipment.
- Vacuum and water commutation electric apparatus.
- General use and specific electromagnets for the metallurgic industry.
- Iron and steel industry, and the nuclear field.
- Environment electromagnetic analysis,
- Metals alteration of form in high magnetic field.
The professionals selected subsequent to getting through examination bring into force over 40 patents of invention. Organizing of and participating to scientific events at home and abroad makes the dissemination of the research outputs and knowledge.
Relying on the department background, its specialists offer scientific and technical consultancy in the following areas:
1. Electromagnetic radiation environment diagnosis for:
- Aerial feeders
- Telecommunication and defense radiant systems,
- High voltage control laboratories.
4. Electromagnetic conditioning for metals.