Electric Vehicles »
Frameless Kit Motors
KSO series are low speed brushless synchronous torque motors with permanent magnets. The stator is laminated steel core with a three phase windings. The rotor has multiple poles with high energy permanent magnets.
- Machine tools
- Laser scanning
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Coordinate measuring systems
- Stabilized platforms
- Direct drive rotary stages
- Motion simulators
- Rotary stages
- Direct drive gimbals
- Outdoor sensor-pointing
- Guidance test systems
- Tracking solutions
- Allow direct integration with a mechanical transmission device, eliminating parts that increase its size and complexity
- Smaller, more reliable motor package.
- Maintenance free
- High torque density.
Frameless Kit Motors allow for direct integration with a mechanical transmission device, eliminating parts that add size and compliance.
Use of Frameless Kit Motors results in a smaller, more reliable motor package.
Outer rotor brushless motor type KOR 170-028
The stator is a laminated steel core with a three phase windings. The high energy permanent magnets outer rotor configuration provides a more rigid structure for the permanent magnets and has higher inertia. It is used in high speed applications where a stiff structure is required to counter the centrifugal forces acting on the permanent magnets, or where the additional rotor inertia is desired for velocity stabilization, or when the additional inertia is insignificant relative to the total inertia.
- High torque due to large air gap radius
- More stable low speed performance without feedback
- Lower audible noise due to greater inertia and reduced cogging
- Axially shorter than inner rotor design
- Medical equipment, laser scanning, fuel pump, conveyor systems, compressors
Other frameless motors
|Rotor Inner diameter
|Total length (mm)||Continuous Torque
|Number of poles|